Online purchase of Xanax
One of the benzodiazepine drug that has higher therapeutic effect is the Xanax. The main use of Xanax is to reduce panic and anxiety disorders as it is both muscle relaxing and anticonvulsant effects.
Xanax has an active ingredient called the Alprazolam. The dosage in which the Xanax is available includes a liquid and two solid forms which includes the following
- An oral solution
- Tablets that are film – coated
- Tablets that are extended – release
When can it be prescribed?
Xanax is mainly used in the short – term therapy of neurosis and neurotic disorders. It is also employed in cases when an emergency relief is required for insomnia, stress, anxiety and panic attacks. Though the drug is used in the treatment of panic and anxiety attacks, it is not effective in treating major depressive disorders.
The dosage prescribed for anxiety and panic disorders includes
- When the treatment begins, the initial dosage should be 0.75 mg which should be taken in three intakes.
- When the anxiolytic effect needs to be increased, the Xanax dosage can also be increased to a maximum of 1mg once in three days.
- If the initial dosage prescribed is not sufficient to reduce the panic symptoms, a maximum dosage of 8 mg per day is recommended. On the other hand, if the dosage is not sufficient to reduce anxiety symptoms, then a maximum dosage of 4mg per day is recommended.
It can also be combined with other medications such as Baclofen (muscle relaxants), Tramadol (analgesics), Fluvoxamine (antidepressants) and Lamotrigine (anticonvulsants). On the other hand, Xanax is not advised to combine with certain medications such as Cetrizine (antihistamines), Ritonavir (antiretroviral), ketaconazole (antifungal) and Erythromicin (antibiotics). The anxiolytic effect may be reduced drastically when Xanax is combined with antiepileptic drugs such as Carbamazepine.
Side effects of Xanax
At the beginning of the therapy, symptoms such as drowsiness, fatigue and retardation occur when Xanax is consumed. As the treatment prolongs, several other symptoms such as mood swings, myalgia and headaches surfaces.
Consuming Xanax is not recommended for women during their first trimester of their pregnancy. Xanax is not advised to consume for a longer period as prolonged usage may lead the person to get addicted to drug. The interdosing interval of Xanax xonsumption should not be increased as it may increase the symptoms of morning anxiety. The Xanax consumption should not be stopped abruptly as it may lead to withdrawal symptoms. It is advised to reduce the dosage gradually to a maximum of 0.5 mg in three days interval. Patients suffering from depression are advised to consult the doctor before consuming Xanax.